- Important Notes
- ★Residency rights mean the right of setting a figure in the areas of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO.
(Figures of this program will be on display for 1 year.)
- Annual passport is valid for one year from the day you get it.
*To customers who purchased on or before July 31, 2020: The validity of Annual Pass is extended to June 30, 2022.
- ・You cannot cancel your order or get a refund after purchasing.
- ・The number of tickets available is limited. Moreover, the price and contents are subject to change.
- ・Applicants of high school age and under must be aged 4 and over.
Children under 4 years old will be 3D scanned together with adults. If you want to create individual figures of children under 4 years old, you have to purchase "high school age and under" tickets.
- ・Identity confirmation is required when you come to get the annual passport.
Please provide the identity document with your name and date of birth (driver's license, health care card, etc.) issued by public organization.
- ・The 3D scanning will only be held until September 30, 2020. Please note that 3D scanning will not be available after this period.
- ・You can get you annual passport until September 30, 2020. Please note that you cannot get it after this date.
Notes regarding 3D scanning
- ・3D scanning will be held till September 30, 2020. The starting date will be announced separately.
- ・When you come for 3D scanning, you need to show the purchase completion email sent by SMALL WORLDS at the reception desk.
- ・Please be advised that you cannot ask for a refund even if you cannot come during the 3D scanning period.
- ・We may not do the 3D scanning for you if you wear some clothes that are not suitable for scanning. In such case, you may be asked to change into the costume prepared by our staff. You will find the rules regarding clothes in the e-mail sent to notify you of the starting of 3D scanning.
- ・You will be refused to participate in the 3D scanning if your behavior is considered by the administrator as a violation or a potential violation of public order.
- ・Please refrain from bringing dangerous articles or things that are deemed to be inappropriate by the staff, or you will be refused to participate in the 3D scanning.
- ・During the 3D scanning, please refrain from wearing the following items. You need to take them off before the scanning.
・Shiny glasses frame
・Thin glasses frame
・Accessories with metal parts
- ・You cannot re-enter the venue.
- ・Please follow our staff's instructions during the 3D scanning.
Notice about entering with the annual passport
About the use of the annual passport
- ・When you enter with your annual passport, you may need to wait for admission if it is too crowded.
- ・The annual passport can only be used within the validity period. The annual passport you get in this program becomes valid from the day you get it.
- ・Only the holders themselves can use the annual passport.
- ・There will be no parking lot, so please take public transport.
- ・Your admission may be refused if your behavior is judged by the operator as a disruption or a potential disruption to the public order.
- ・People who are drunk or have poor manners are not allowed to enter.
- ・Bringing in dangerous items or items deemed inappropriate by the administration is prohibited.
- ・Please be advised that animals other than assistance dogs are not allowed into the facility.
- ・The facility has a left-luggage office, but the space is limited.
Please note that we may not be able to keep big luggage such as suitcases for you.
- ・We bear no responsibility for loss and theft of valuables.
- ・Please note that interviews, shooting and events may be carried out without prior notice.
Please contact the staff if you do not want to be photographed regardless of the purpose of shooting.
Please be careful if you have the following problems
- ・Getting muscle spasms or loss of consciousness due to light-stimulation.
- ・Being extremely afraid of enclosed, dark or high places.
*Please note that you cannot ask for a refund if you are asked to leave the venue by the operator due to the reasons including but not limited to those mentioned above.
The sales of this program ended at the end of July 2020.